Brass Pot Shaped Storage Ghee Thooku
Save up to 32% Save %
MRP. Rs. 2,700
Original price MRP. Rs. 3,950 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 3,950
Rs. 2,700 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 2,700
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Capacity (ML)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Zishta is proud to launch a traditional brass storage containers that is considered as one of the most authentic designs traditionally used.
- Traditionally used to store ghee and oils. They are convenient and aestheic in our modern homes
- Brass is known to retain ant-oxidant properties due to the presence of Zinc.
- The ancient brass thooku container is a revival of an age-old design using a model of a 100 year old vessel along with the artisans in Andhra Pradesh.
- The unique aspects of this craft is that the top and bottom segments are attached though coupling and beating which is a very traditional way of joining instead of welding.
- The community is known for their exceptional skills in making brass masterpieces for over 1000 years.
- We collaborated with this community for the revival of both their livelihood and our ancient design.
- It has a traditional shape and resembles the pot over pot design, where in olden days the pots containing ghee and curds are hung one over the other in a rope saddle.