Bronze - Kansa Dessert Bowls (Set of 2)
|Items in Set||Weight (In Grams)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM|
|Kansa Dessert Bowl (Set of 2)||200-230||10.2 - 10.7||3.8|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Payasam, Kheer, Rosgula, Halwa - these mouth watering desserts are some of the finest expression of India cuisine and these Kansa Bowls add great depth to serving these amazing desserts.
- Dessert Bowls are an exquisite creation by the finest craftsmen of the Kansara Community of Gujarat to add finesse to our dining experience.
- Our love for Kansa is eternal both due to its aesthetic beauty and health benefits.
- The kansa bowls are multi functional and can be used to serve sweets, deserts, snacks and more. It is a stylish accent to your home.
- Kansa serveware has been used in India for centuries as our ancestors understood its properties to improve immunity, gut health and appetite, purifies blood and kill harmful germs.
- These are hand beaten and crafted products, might have some fine/sharp edges.