Bronze Mortar & Pestle
Save up to 9% Save %
MRP. Rs. 1,650
Original price MRP. Rs. 1,815 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 1,815
Rs. 1,650 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 1,650
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM||Pestle Length In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- A traditional bronze mortar & pestle have been part of many traditional rural households especially used for hard beetle nut grinding.
- An Imagery that has captured many peoples imagination through use of the same in many movies in Tamil.
- These traditional solid bronze Mortar & Pestles are hand-crafted by the traditional artisans of Tamil Nadu.
- The traditional use of bronze is mainly for very hard spices, soap nuts, beetle nuts etc where the metal helps in better coarse grinding.
- These bronze mortar & pestles are created using the traditional sand casting technique honed by this cluster over 8-10 generations.
- Aberrations/ imperfections like fissures, lines, depressions are natural in the making process and are not defects.
- Zishta cookware are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).