Buttermilk Churner: Lac-Turned Wood
|Variation||Weight(Kg)||Length In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Buttermilk or chaas is a popular drink across India. Zishta butter milk churner made of wood and decorated using natural colours is a craft from Kutch and is a colourful addition to your kitchen.
- A small community called Wadha make colourful Lac-turned-wood craft who have now settled in villages of Kutch
- Zishta buttermilk wooden churners are made using simple lathe and wood from babul or neem.
- Colours used are natural from materials which are available locally & in nearby forests and are chemical free. Colours are made using turmeric, tamarind seed, jaggery, limestone, neem leaf etc.
- Zishta lac-turned-wood rolling pins & buttermilk churners adds vibrancy to your kitchen.