Casserole: Manipur Black Pottery
7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
|Weight (Kg)||Diameter In CM||Capacity (Litre)||Depth In CM|
24 - 25.4
30.5 with handles
|2.25-2.5||7.6 - 10.2|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Casserole design that works great for cooking (Baking without the cane protection in the handle) as well as in micro wave for reheating food.
- This is a multi-purpose cookware cum serveware that adds a great amount of traditional appeal to your dining experience.
- "Loree Hamlei", the local name for stone pottery of Manipur is a traditional cookware which is used by the local community even today. The clay used is obtained by crushing and mixing of two types of rocks that are locally found in the region.
- Zishta Manipur black pottery cookware is aesthetically appealing, gives a unique flavour and aroma to the food cooked, retains heat for longer, cooks without burning food and kills harmful germs.
- These are products that are available in limited quantities.
- We do not accept returns or exchange of the products listed in this category.