Eeya chombu (Tin vessel) - Vennathazhi Shape
Save up to 28% Save %
MRP. Rs. 4,550
Original price MRP. Rs. 6,300 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 6,300
Rs. 4,550 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 4,550
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Capacity (Litres)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Vennathazhi is the first shape produced using pure tin metal for cooking purpose.
- Remember the days when rasam used to taste out of this world? When you close your eyes can you still feel the wonderful aroma of rasam cooked by your mother? A secret ingredient is the cookware itself: Eeya Chombu.
- Our ancestors used this cookware for making a variety of rasam, to set curd and to store left over food to protect it from spoiling.
- Eeya chombu by Zishta is made of pure Tin which is a metal by itself and not an alloy.
- As per Ayurveda texts, Tin helps to maintain “Kappa", prevent diabetes, improve taste, skin complexion and intelligence and many more.
- With only 2 artisans remaining who beat pure tin by hand for 8 hours to make one vessel, this may soon become just a collector’s item.
- Own your Zishta Eeya Chombu & revive the flavour of rasam in your kitchen today.
- Zishta cookware are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).