Kadai: Manipur Black Pottery
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter In CM||Capacity (Litre)||Depth In CM|
|Medium||1.500-1.600||24.0 (31 with handles)||1.0-1.3||6.9-7|
|Large||1.800-1.860||26 (33.5 with handles)||1.8-2.0||8.9-9|
|Extra Large||2.800 - 3.500||28 (39-39.5 With handles)||3-4.5||9-10.5|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Perfect iron rich, light weight kadai for your curries
- "Loree Hamlei", the local name for stone pottery of Manipur is a traditional cookware which is used by the local community even today. The clay used is obtained by crushing and mixing of two types of rocks that are locally found in the region.
- Zishta Manipur black pottery kadai is aesthetically appealing, gives a unique flavour and aroma to the food cooked, retains heat for longer, cooks without burning food and kills harmful germs.
- A traditional cookware that fits perfectly in modern kitchen and works efficiently in gas burners & microwave ovens.
- These are hand made products and capcity and size will vary slightly with each piece.
- We do not accept returns or exchange of the products listed in this category.