Save up to 11% Save %
MRP. Rs. 1,250
Original price MRP. Rs. 1,375 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 1,375
Rs. 1,250 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 1,250
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Marapachi bommai (wooden dolls) are a pair of bride and groom and given as a part of wedding trousseau. It is said that Marapachi depicts a husband and wife symbolising prosperity. They are a most important part of Navratri golu. They are not just dolls but a legacy that is treasured.
- Hand chiselled and hand carved from red wood by the craftsmen of Channapatna also known as Gombegalu nagara (town of toys), the craft is centuries old and GI tagged. Colours are prepared using using shellac chips (lac)
- A widely adored handicraft and a pride of possession, help keep our traditions alive and restore glory of this centuries old craft!
- Medium: Height: 21.4 and 21 cm, Weight: 380 gm
- Large: Height: 27 and 26.5 cm, Weight: 640 gm
- It has multiple parts stuck with adhesives and may detach from the set if not handled with care. Some of the toys in our collection may not be suitable for children under 5 years. Read instructions carefully. We do not accept returns or exchanges for products listed in this category.