Mesthin: Manipur Black Pottery Pot
Save up to 15% Save %
MRP. Rs. 3,300
Original price MRP. Rs. 3,900 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 3,900
Rs. 3,300 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 3,300
|Shape||Weight (Kg)||Capacity (Ltrs)||Inner Diameter In CM||Depth In CM|
|1.0-1.2||11.43 - 12.7||6.9 - 8.0|
|2.0-2.2||13.9 - 15.7||9.5 - 10.2|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Stews to biriyanis are best made in these authentic black pottery mesthin pot.
- "Loree Hamlei", the local name for stone pottery of Manipur is a traditional cookware which is used by the local community even today. The clay used is obtained by crushing and mixing of two types of rocks that are locally found in the region.
- Zishta Manipur black pottery Mesthin pot is aesthetically appealing, gives a unique flavour and aroma to the food cooked, retains heat for longer, cooks without burning food and kills harmful germs.
- A traditional cookware that fits perfectly in modern kitchen and works efficiently in gas burners & microwave ovens.
- Caution: Bottom has slight curvature to increase uniform heat distribution.
- These are made to order products. Delivery will take 15-20 days from date of order.
- We do not accept returns or exchange of the products listed in this category.