Open Kadai: Manipur Black Pottery
Save up to 9% Save %
MRP. Rs. 2,500
Original price MRP. Rs. 2,750 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 2,750
Rs. 2,500 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 2,500
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter In CM||Capacity (Litre)||Depth In CM|
19.1 - 20.3
24.5 - 25.4 with handles
|0.75-0.8||5.1 - 6.3|
26.7 - 27.9
33 with handles
|1.5||7.6 - 8|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Open Kadai for daily cooking of curries - A perfect iron rich, light weight kadai for your curries
- "Loree Hamlei", the local name for stone pottery of Manipur is a traditional cookware which is used by the local community even today. The clay used is obtained by crushing and mixing of two types of rocks that are locally found in the region.
- Zishta Manipur black pottery kadai is aesthetically appealing, gives a unique flavour and aroma to the food cooked, retains heat for longer, cooks without burning food and kills harmful germs.
- A traditional cookware that fits perfectly in modern kitchen and works efficiently in gas burners & microwave ovens.
- These are products that are available in limited quanitities.
- We do not accept returns or exchange of the products listed in this category.