Soapstone (Maakal) Mortar & Pestle
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Coarse grinding ingredients to add to your food richly enhances the taste and at the same time retain the immense health benefits of the spices.
- Soapstone mortar & pestles is not for tough grinding, the soapstone wears off with usage. Traditionally this mortar & pestle is recommended at homes where there are very young children as the soapstone powder is rich in calcium and magnesium.
- They are not to be used like hard granite or metal Mortar & Pestles. Use them for gentle grinding
- Zishta soapstone vessels are made of the highest quality stone, has the right density and structure, higher content of calcium, hard and no artificial colours used.
- Zishta Soapstone cookware are brought to you from the authentic traditional artisans of Tamil Nadu and are tested in NABL accredited labs.
- A traditional cookware that fits perfectly in modern kitchen.
- Recommended for soft pounding (Due to wear & tear of the product). Do not use it to pound very hard food items.
- We do not accept returns or exchange of the products listed in this category.