Tea Cups : Manipur Black Pottery
|Cup Dia. In CM p||Capacity (ML)||Height in CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Tea cups made of Manipur black pottery add a great aesthetic value to your crockery cabinet.
- "Loree Hamlei", the local name for stone pottery of Manipur is a traditional cookware which is used by the local community even today. The clay used is obtained by crushing and mixing of two types of rocks that are locally found in the region.
- Zishta Manipur Black tea cups is aesthetically appealing, gives a unique aroma to the tea and retains heat for longer.
- A traditional Manipuri tea pot with a classy touch that is a great addition to your modern kitchen, if not just the cups would do!!
- We do not accept returns or exchange of the products listed in this category.