Wok: Manipur Black Pottery
7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
|Weight (Kg)||Diameter In CM||Capacity (Litre)||Depth In CM|
33 with handles
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Wok style cookware for your stir fries and Asian Style cooking. A variation developed by our artisan cluster to support the culinary experiments of our customers.
- "Loree Hamlei", the local name for stone pottery of Manipur is a traditional cookware which is used by the local community even today. The clay used is obtained by crushing and mixing of two types of rocks that are locally found in the region.
- Zishta Manipur black pottery cookware is aesthetically appealing, gives a unique flavour and aroma to the food cooked, retains heat for longer, cooks without burning food and kills harmful germs.
- A traditional cookware that fits perfectly in modern kitchen and works efficiently in gas burners & microwave ovens.
- These are products that are available in limited quantities
- We do not accept returns or exchange of the products listed in this category.