DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- From ancient times, kumkum and haldi (turmeric) have been used in holy ceremonies, before any new beginning andare considered to be auspicious. Be it wedding ceremony or puja at home, you will always find haldi & kumkum being used in every ritual. This denty piece of art makes the perfect gift or a great addition to your home decor.
- This intricately hand chiselled and hand carved craft is made from Anukudu wood and is GI tagged. It takes 4 to 5 hours to make a single toy. Colours run as wild as the imagination of the craftsmen. They are natural and obtained from turmeric, sindhuri, indigo plants etc.
- Etikoppaka Bommalu is a widely adored handicraft and a pride of possession. Help keep our traditions alive and restore glory of this 400 year old craft!
- Height: 5cm Length: 8cm Width: 8cm Weight:20gms
- Some of the toys in our collection may not be suitable for children under 5 years. Read instructions carefully. We do not accept returns or exchanges for products listed in this category.