DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- One of the fond memories for many is decorating the dolls of brides and grooms. Here is a beautiful Indian wedding couple in their wedding attire. The groom in panche, peta and shalya and the bride in an elegant saree, long braid, with kunjalam at the end, the pretty jhumka and the bindi is extraordinary! What an attention to detail!
- Etikoppaka Bommalu (toys) are known for their light weight, softness, rounded contour, attractive colours and overall craftsmanship.
- This intricately hand chiselled and hand carved craft is made from Anukudu wood and is GI tagged. It takes 4 to 5 hours to make a single toy.
- Colours run as wild as the imagination of the craftsmen. They are natural and obtained from turmeric, sindhuri, indigo plants etc. Red, yellow and green symbolise auspiciousness.
- Etikoppaka Bommalu is a widely adored handicraft and a pride of possession. Help keep our traditions alive and restore glory of this 400 year old craft!
- Small: Height: 15 and 13 cm, Weight: 210 gm
- Medium: Height: 18 and 15 cm, Weight: 230 gm
- Large: 27 and 24 cm, Weight: 600 gm
- It has multiple parts stuck with adhesives and may detach from the set if not handled with care. Some of the toys in our collection may not be suitable for children under 5 years. Read instructions carefully. We do not accept returns or exchanges for products listed in this category.