Varanasi Musician set
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Set of 6 cultural musicians with each having a different instrument like sarangi, dhol, are made from a single piece of wood. Rich vibrant colours have been used to highlight their dress and the pagdi. They are light in weight and form a great addition to your home decor.
- Varanasi toy making is a genealogical craft passed down the families. The toys are a ritual and beyond decor significance. This intricately hand chiselled and hand carved craft is made from Goolar wood and is GI tagged. Colours run as wild as the imagination of the craftsmen.
- Many of the craftsmen believe that the craft dates back to 7000 years.
- The craft is labour intensive and requires mastery of lathe, meticulous attention to detail and expertise to carve intricate designs.
- A widely adored handicraft and a pride of possession, help keep our traditions alive and restore glory of this centuries old craft!
- Height: 7.5 cm, Weight: 110 gm (set)
- It has multiple parts stuck with adhesives and may detach from the set if not handled with care. Some of the toys in our collection may not be suitable for children under 5 years. Read instructions carefully. We do not accept returns or exchanges for products listed in this category.