Cast Iron Skillet
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Depth In CM||Diameter In CM||Capacity (Litres)|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Stir fry, sear meat, scrambled eggs to sautéing vegetables- Cast Iron Skillet is a versatile cookware that makes every cooking enjoyable.
- Though a western invention, skillet has become a popular cookware cutting across cultures and cuisine and Zishta is launching this with a traditional twist.
- Zishta pre-seasoned cast iron skillet is made by the traditional artisans of Tamil Nadu, using the traditional sand moulds from the local river sand, known for it's speciality of fine sand as it is in a high flow region of the river. Pure railway grade iron is used in the casting process.
- The thickness & quality of Zishta cast iron skillet gives it longer life, higher iron density, retains heat longer and consumes less oil. Your curries tastier now and no more harmful chemicals in your kitchen.
- Zishta cast iron cookware are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).