|Size||Weight (Kg)||Depth(CM)||Diameter In CM||Capacity(Liters)|
|Small||1.4-1.49||7||20 - 20.5||1.0-1.3|
|Medium||1.5 - 1.65||8||20.6 - 22||1.4-1.6|
|Large||2.0 - 2.2||8.5||24-25||1.8-2.0|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Hand hammered & handcrafted Copper Kadai from Thatheras near Amritsar, Punjab. The Copper kadai is a gorgeous addition to your kitchen.
- The Tin coated Copper kadai is for daily cooking of your favourite sabjis, gravies, sweets, snacks, deeep fries etc.
- Copper kadai is also ideal for deep frying food & enhances taste of food cooked in it and renders a unique flavour and aroma.
- Our journey to rejuvenate crafts of India took us to a village near Amritsar. The Thatheras near Amritsar are known for their traditional brass and copper craft of utensil making.
- This craft has been included in the UNESCO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage.
- Copper retains heat and keep food warm for an hour. Transfer food to another vessel within a couple of hours of cooking.
- Washing is normal like any other vessel. Do not soak in water to avoid stains. To bring back shine use tamarind or lemon or vinegar to washl
Note: Tin coating wears off with use, re-coating has to be done once the metal finish is visible. The lid provides is not for airtight closure.